2020 International Conference on
Software Engineering, Electronics and Communication Technology
June 13-14, 2020
1. Requests for Submissions
English is the official language of the conference, the paper should be written and presented only in English.
B. Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
C. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation during SEECT 2020 without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
D. Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist".
2. Formatting & Paper Length Limit
Please follow the instructions of the Template when editing paper.
SEECT Template Download (MS-Word)
For accepted papers, one registration covers 5 pages including tables, figures and references, and additional pages will be charged at 50 USD/Page.
3. Submission Method
Please submit your papers to official email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: June 1, 2020
Notification Date: June 5, 2020
Registration Deadline: June 12, 2020
Conference Date: June 13-14, 2020